EA SPORTS UFC 2 innovates with stunning character likeness and animation, adds an all new Knockout Physics System and authentic gameplay features, and invites all fighters to step back into the Octagon to experience the thrill of finishing the fight. From the walkout to the knockout, EA SPORTS UFC 2 delivers a deep, authentic, and exciting experience.
EA Sports UFC 2 gameplay trailer
- Australia's DayZ ban reversed by Classification Board
- Remnant: From The Ashes Review
- 3 Crystal Dynamics release Marvel's Avengers footage
- Little Nightmares 2 announced for 2020 release
- Sony to acquire Insomniac Games
- 4 WoW Classic servers face login queues of 10,000
- Dragon Age 4 lead producer leaves BioWare
- Darksiders 3: Keepers of the Void DLC Review
- Anthem lead producer Ben Irving leaves BioWare
- 8 Dead Island 2 development now with Dambuster Studios
- 1 Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble Review
- 10 Need for Speed Heat revealed
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Making it official.
Strategic warfare with a heavy dose of Anime-inspired design!
- 239 Who's playing what?
- 38 Final Fantasy VIII Remaster now available on Steam
- 5138 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 9985 Good deal thread
- 546 Apex Legends
- 14 Insurgency: Sandstorm
- 34 'Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' the best RPG you've never heard of!
- 63 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 21 Motivations and Gaming Habits of Australian Mobile Gamers.
- 121 Is PUBG dead?