In the second episode of Woman Vs. Wild, we examine the guerilla combat options available to Lara to help her survive the uncompromising wilderness of Siberia. Harsh environments and deadly predators aren’t the only challenges Lara will face on her journey to find the Lost City of Kitezh. Trinity forces have occupied the region, and are both well-equipped and well-armed; sporting high-tech weaponry, advanced armor, and a willingness to kill anyone standing between them and the secret of immortality.
Rise of the Tomb Raider – Guerilla Combat trailer
- State of Mind Review
- 343 Industries: Halo Infinite is definitely Halo 6
- Hitman 2 video shows "How to Hitman" like a pro
- 2 Diablo III coming to Nintendo Switch [Updated]
- THQ Nordic just got us closer to a new TimeSplitters
- 1 Bethesda isn't done in the fight for console cross-play
- 6 The Battle for Azeroth is live... for some
- Fall of Light: Darkest Edition coming to consoles soon
- Escalation Studios is now Bethesda Game Studios Dallas
- 1 Sonic Mania Plus Review
- Marvel's Spider-Man - A chat with James Stevenson from Insomniac Games
- 16 PlayStation celebrates 500 million consoles sold
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Elder Scrolls: Legends becomes the latest battleground.
From SnapMaps to Starfields.
- 23 Giveaway for Games/Steam
- 458 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 141 Who's playing what?
- 12 THQ Nordic Acquires TimeSplitters Franchise
- 10 We Happy Few
- 9671 Good deal thread
- 125 Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS
- 39 Multiple Diablo in the works
- 40 IGNs Dead Cells Review being investigated over possible plagiarism
- 21 Doom Eternal - Hell on Earth