In the second episode of Woman Vs. Wild, we examine the guerilla combat options available to Lara to help her survive the uncompromising wilderness of Siberia. Harsh environments and deadly predators aren’t the only challenges Lara will face on her journey to find the Lost City of Kitezh. Trinity forces have occupied the region, and are both well-equipped and well-armed; sporting high-tech weaponry, advanced armor, and a willingness to kill anyone standing between them and the secret of immortality.
Rise of the Tomb Raider – Guerilla Combat trailer
- Gameplanet is shutting down
- 6 30 Under $30: Part 2: For a Few Dollars More
- 4 30 Under $30 Part 1: Two Tenners or Less
- 8 XCOM: Chimera Squad announced and releasing next week
- 1 MLB The Show 20 Review
- 1 Rumour: Resident Evil 4 Remake in development
- 14 Final Fantasy VII Remake Review
- 25 Sony reveal PlayStation 5 Controller
- Where is our Final Fantasy VII Remake Review?
- 1 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.