In the second episode of Woman Vs. Wild, we examine the guerilla combat options available to Lara to help her survive the uncompromising wilderness of Siberia. Harsh environments and deadly predators aren’t the only challenges Lara will face on her journey to find the Lost City of Kitezh. Trinity forces have occupied the region, and are both well-equipped and well-armed; sporting high-tech weaponry, advanced armor, and a willingness to kill anyone standing between them and the secret of immortality.
Rise of the Tomb Raider – Guerilla Combat trailer
- Square Enix announces NieR Replicant remaster
- 9 Nintendo Direct Mini reveals big titles coming to Switch
- 2 Doom Eternal opening weekend the best of the franchise
- 3 PlayStation Plus April Games Revealed
- 1 DOOM Eternal Review
- 5 Ori and the Will of the Wisps Review
- 4 New Zealand Games Festival postponed to 2021
- 3 Physical copies of Final Fantasy VII may be in short supply
- 8 PlayStation 5 tech specs detailed in new presentation
- Nintendo reveal a slew of new titles during Indie World Showcase
- 1 Sony's Mark Cerny to detail PS5 tomorrow
- 5 Microsoft reveal Xbox Series X hardware details
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Up that demon body count.
- 11 Racing wheel & frame help
- 105 Resident Evil 3 Remake Planned For 2020
- 59 Half-Life: Alyx - VR game
- 36 What are you playing this lockdown?
- 7205 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 436 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 53 Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Breakpoint
- 5173 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 10081 Good deal thread
- 90 Doom Eternal - Hell on Earth