In the second episode of Woman Vs. Wild, we examine the guerilla combat options available to Lara to help her survive the uncompromising wilderness of Siberia. Harsh environments and deadly predators aren’t the only challenges Lara will face on her journey to find the Lost City of Kitezh. Trinity forces have occupied the region, and are both well-equipped and well-armed; sporting high-tech weaponry, advanced armor, and a willingness to kill anyone standing between them and the secret of immortality.
Rise of the Tomb Raider – Guerilla Combat trailer
- Sony to acquire Insomniac Games
- 2 WoW Classic servers face login queues of 10,000
- Dragon Age 4 lead producer leaves BioWare
- 1 Darksiders 3: Keepers of the Void DLC Review
- Anthem lead producer Ben Irving leaves BioWare
- 8 Dead Island 2 development now with Dambuster Studios
- 1 Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble Review
- 10 Need for Speed Heat revealed
- 6 Skater XL is coming to Xbox One
- System Shock 2 Enhanced Edition announced
- 2 Mojang cancels Minecraft Super Duper Graphics Pack
- 7 Australian Classifications Board seeking to ban DayZ
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
What is dead will never die.
- 238 Who's playing what?
- 14 Insurgency: Sandstorm
- 9982 Good deal thread
- 537 Apex Legends
- 34 'Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' the best RPG you've never heard of!
- 63 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 21 Motivations and Gaming Habits of Australian Mobile Gamers.
- 122 Is PUBG dead?
- 5137 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 57 finally racing wheel