Call of Duty: Black Ops III is the ultimate 3-games-in-1 experience. In Campaign mode, you must navigate the hot spots of a new Cold War to find your missing brothers. Players can play the campaign cooperatively or solo and are now always connected to the intelligence grid and their fellow operatives during battle. Multiplayer features a new momentum-based chained movement system, allowing players to fluidly move through the environment with finesse, using controlled thrust jumps, slides, and mantling. Black Ops III multiplayer also introduces the new Specialist character system, which allows players to master 9 characters’ battle-hardened weapons and abilities through a challenge-based unlock progression system. No Treyarch title would be complete without its signature Zombies offering. “Shadows of Evil” has its own distinct storyline right out of the box, set in the fictional 1940s Morg City, where four particularly troubled individuals – the femme fatale, the magician, the detective, and the boxer – star in this film-noir inspired horror story.
Call of Duty: Black Ops III launch gameplay trailer
- Rune 2 developer closes, reforms under Bethesda
- Netlix renews The Witcher for Season 2
- 5 EA Access won't offer head start for Jedi: Fallen Order
- 3 Sonic the Hedgehog is back and looks far less creepy
- 8 Where is our Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Review?
- 6 Need for Speed: Heat Review
- 34 Win a copy of Death Stranding and the digital soundtrack!
- 4 Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Review
- 3 Blizzard to merge Overwatch and its sequel eventually
- 1 Hermen Hulst is the new head of Worldwide Studios
- 1 IO Interactive confirm more of the team move on to next Hitman game
- 4 Microsoft: Halo MCC will come to PC "when it's ready"
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Can Ghost Games steer the series back on track, or is it time for it to be written-off?
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo have we got a competition for you!