In a first for current generation consoles, Divinity: Original Sin is bringing splitscreen and online co‑op to RPGs. Larian Studios' multi-award winner RPG (over 150 awards and nominations) RPG unveils all about its cooperative mode with the Co‑op Trailer of its Enhanced Edition, which is planned for release on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One consoles next month.
Divinity: Original Sin Enhanced Edition – Console Co-Op trailer
- 1 Massive chunk of Death Stranding gameplay shown at TGS
- 2 Greedfall Review
- OtherSide reveals pre-alpha footage for System Shock 3
- Rage 2's first expansion releases this month
- Control update fixes major performance issues
- New trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC drops ahead of TGS
- Project Resistance looks to be a team-based RE title
- 1 Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order Review
- 1 VariDesk Pro Plus 36 & Dual Monitor Arm Review
- 2 Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Review
- 1 Death Stranding gets 'Very Easy' mode for movie fans
- 2 New Game Plus coming to Days Gone this month
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
“Just because something works, doesn’t mean it can’t be improved.”