After GamesCom, some fans asked whether it was possible to play “Advancing Storm” with less enemy engagement. Rise of the Tomb Raider’s expanded combat system centers on player choice, and provides Lara with even more skills, for a spectrum of strategies ranging from stealth to aggression. This alternate playthrough demonstrates a completely non-lethal approach.
Rise of the Tomb Raider – Advancing Storm stealth gameplay
- 2 Quantic Dreams' PlayStation exclusives are coming to PC
- The Division 2 Review in Progress
- Every trailer from Nintendo's Nindies Showcase
- 2 Is Disney resurrecting Lucasfilm Games?
- 12 Google unveils game streaming service: Stadia
- 3 Apex Legends' first season kicks off with new character
- 4 Kingdom Hearts III Review
- 2 Hello Games still aren't done with No Man's Sky
- 1 EA Motive founder Jade Raymond joins Google as VP
- The Master Chief Collection is coming to PC
- 14 Left 4 Dead creators announce spiritual successor, Back 4 Blood
- Hyper Light Drifter devs reveal new game
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Battle pass detailed.
The right way to handle shoot & loot
- 443 Apex Legends
- 87 The Outer Worlds
- 77 Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - From Software
- 6723 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 74 Next Xbox codenamed "Scarlet"
- 23 Look at you, hacker - System Shock 3!
- 17 Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines 2
- 35 Devil May Cry 5 (PC/PS4/Xb1)
- 48 Google Stadia
- 176 The Division 2 - MMO-lite shooter