After GamesCom, some fans asked whether it was possible to play “Advancing Storm” with less enemy engagement. Rise of the Tomb Raider’s expanded combat system centers on player choice, and provides Lara with even more skills, for a spectrum of strategies ranging from stealth to aggression. This alternate playthrough demonstrates a completely non-lethal approach.
Rise of the Tomb Raider – Advancing Storm stealth gameplay
- 1 Dreams Review
- Catch up on Animal Crossing: New Horizons
- Borderlands just got a director for its movie
- Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales Nintendo Switch Review
- CCP cancel one EVE shooter only to announce another
- Pumpkin Jack announced for PC & Consoles
- 1 Prohibition strategy title Empire of Sin delayed
- 15 Win 1 of 5 Double Movie Passes to The Invisible Man
- 4 A Diablo series isn't the only Blizzard show in the works
- Snack World: The Dungeon Crawl Gold Review
- 2 Report: PS5 production costs at USD $450 per unit
- Half-Life: Alyx release date announced for March
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
A sugary treat or bland junk food?
Components and competition raising the costs.
Care for a game of Gwent?
A new show to (Over)watch.