Rockstar has released a new trailer for Max Payne 3, focusing on what it believes makes the game a uniquely cinematic action experience, due to a series of presentation innovations that move the game seamlessly from cutscene to gunplay and from one chapter to the next, resulting in an immersive experience that Rockstar hopes will keep the player locked in Max's dark and twisted story.
Max Payne 3 Design and Technology Series: Visual Effects and Cinematics trailer
- Gameplanet is shutting down
- 6 30 Under $30: Part 2: For a Few Dollars More
- 4 30 Under $30 Part 1: Two Tenners or Less
- 8 XCOM: Chimera Squad announced and releasing next week
- 1 MLB The Show 20 Review
- 1 Rumour: Resident Evil 4 Remake in development
- 14 Final Fantasy VII Remake Review
- 25 Sony reveal PlayStation 5 Controller
- Where is our Final Fantasy VII Remake Review?
- 1 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.