Infinity Ward, Sledgehammer Games, and Raven Software discuss the upcoming Collection 1 in this behind-the-scenes multiplayer video for Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3. The biggest content pack in franchise history arrives with four Multiplayer/Survival Mode Maps and two Special Ops Missions. Collection 1 is available for purchase on March 20th, first on Xbox LIVE.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 - Content Collection #1 BTS trailer
- Daemon X Machina Review
- 1 E3 2020 could be a festival for media & influencers
- 2 The Sinking City Switch Review
- Gears 5 Review
- The MediEvil remake has now gone gold
- 1 NBA 2K20 Switch Review
- Bungie details Shadowkeep's release roadmap
- Final Fantasy VII Remake to feature 'classic' battle mode
- 2 Massive chunk of Death Stranding gameplay shown at TGS
- 2 Greedfall Review
- OtherSide reveals pre-alpha footage for System Shock 3
- Rage 2's first expansion releases this month
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Out with the new and in with the old
I'm still confused, but more excited than ever.
Can The Coalition breathe new life into the almost fifteen year old series?
Plus weapon changes to resurrect guntypes