Radical Entertainment peels back the curtain on the inspiration behind creating Prototype 2's dangerous open-world playground known as New York Zero. Set fourteen months after the catastrophic events of the original game, the New York that humanity has come to know and love over the years no longer exists... it's now simply referred to as NYZ.
Prototype 2 "Welcome to NYZ" trailer
- 1 Nintendo detail Pokemon Home pricing plans and release
- Journey to the Savage Planet Review
- 1 Torchlight Frontiers is now officially Torchlight 3
- 2 Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Review
- Patapon 2 PS4 remaster announced - releases this week
- Team Ninja Reveal Nioh 2 Story Trailer and DLC Season Pass
- 4 Dying Light 2 is the latest game hit with a delay
- 18 Stand Desk Review
- 8 Marvel’s Iron Man VR release pushed back to May
- 8 Cyberpunk 2077 release pushed back
- BioShock: The Collection rated for Nintendo Switch
- Disintegration multiplayer Beta coming soon
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
The Yokai hunt begins March 13
Out with the new, in with the old.
Venture where no man has been before and slap everything in your path.