Set two hundred years after Oblivion, in Skyrim you play one of the last living Dovahkiin (Dragonborn), and must fend off the dragon god Alduin and save the land of Skyrim from destruction. At E3 we spoke to the lead producer, Craig Lafferty, about what's changed from previous Elder Scrolls games.
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim interview with Bethesda's Craig Lafferty
- Gameplanet is shutting down
- 6 30 Under $30: Part 2: For a Few Dollars More
- 4 30 Under $30 Part 1: Two Tenners or Less
- 8 XCOM: Chimera Squad announced and releasing next week
- 1 MLB The Show 20 Review
- 1 Rumour: Resident Evil 4 Remake in development
- 14 Final Fantasy VII Remake Review
- 25 Sony reveal PlayStation 5 Controller
- Where is our Final Fantasy VII Remake Review?
- 1 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.