Aliens: Colonial Marines begins with an ostensibly abandoned ship, the U.S.S. Sulaco, recovered in orbit around LV-426. Players lead a group of highly trained United States Colonial Marines as they board the deserted craft to uncover the fate of the crew. They will have to fight to survive unspeakable horrors and their own anxieties as they chase down the truth behind a galaxy-spanning deception that places humanity at the mercy of the most murderous and deadly species in the universe.
Aliens: Colonial Marines E3 2011 trailer
- 1 Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Review
- 1 CD Projekt Red on The Witcher 3 Switch port changes
- Cyberpunk 2077 private E3 demo will go public during PAX West
- Fallout 76's LTE battle royale could be here to stay
- 6 Report: New Nintendo Switch models in production
- Destroy All Humans remake set to invade next year
- Making the second FFVII game will be "more efficient"
- New Stranger Things mobile game a location-based RPG
- Torchlight II coming to consoles this September
- Nintendo Direct E3 Highlights
- 9 A sequel to Breath of the Wild is in the works
- 4 Square Enix E3 Showcase Highlights
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Crash and his kart-racing pals are back and better than ever!
Perfect for first time players.
CDPR wants you hungry for more
No end in sight for the Nuclear Winter
- 5111 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 403 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 28 Borderlands 2 DLC Commander Lilith and the fight for Scantuary
- 6886 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 80 Subnautica
- 40 Hell Let Loose - upcoming PC game
- 53 Best year of games I've ever seen: 2020.
- 252 The Division 2 - MMO-lite shooter
- 9940 Good deal thread
- 48 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order