Ubisoft have used the launch of Assassin's Creed II to release a new trailer, and announce Uplay. Uplay is Ubisoft’s online destination where gamers are at the center of a connected gaming universe that will be developed around four primary services: Uplay Win, Uplay Help, Uplay Share and Uplay Shop. For more information, check out the official site.
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
- 2 Bethesda to skip any E3 digital event this year
- Wasteland 3 release pushed back to August
- 1 Persona 5 Royal Review
- Minecraft Dungeons delayed to May
- 8 Report: Modern Warfare 2 Remaster launches tomorrow
- 10 Resident Evil 3 Review
- Square Enix announces NieR Replicant remaster
- 9 Nintendo Direct Mini reveals big titles coming to Switch
- 2 Doom Eternal opening weekend the best of the franchise
- 4 PlayStation Plus April Games Revealed
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
No Russian Redux
One of the biggest JRPGs of recent years gets the royal treatment and expands on the original in a wonderful way.
A good way to celebrate 10 years