Ubisoft have released a new movie for James Cameron's Avatar: The Game, featuring almost three minutes of gameplay. In Avatar, gamers will encounter the Na'vi, the indigenous people of Pandora. When conflict erupts with the Na'vi, players will find themselves thrust into a fight for the heart of a planet and the fate of a civilization.
- Pumpkin Jack announced for PC & Consoles
- 1 Prohibition strategy title Empire of Sin delayed
- 8 Win 1 of 5 Double Movie Passes to The Invisible Man
- 4 A Diablo series isn't the only Blizzard show in the works
- Snack World: The Dungeon Crawl Gold Review
- 2 Report: PS5 production costs at USD $450 per unit
- Half-Life: Alyx release date announced for March
- 9 Need For Speed development returning to Criterion
- Patapon 2 Remastered Review
- 2 Upcoming expansion for The Division 2 takes the fight back to New York
- 6 BioWare confirms Anthem rework, halts future content
- THQ Nordic open new studio in Slovakia
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Components and competition raising the costs.
A sugary treat or bland junk food?
March your troops to the beat of your drum