Ubisoft have released a new movie for James Cameron's Avatar: The Game, featuring almost three minutes of gameplay. In Avatar, gamers will encounter the Na'vi, the indigenous people of Pandora. When conflict erupts with the Na'vi, players will find themselves thrust into a fight for the heart of a planet and the fate of a civilization.
- Where is our Final Fantasy VII Remake Review?
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
- 2 Bethesda to skip any E3 digital event this year
- Wasteland 3 release pushed back to August
- 2 Persona 5 Royal Review
- 1 Minecraft Dungeons delayed to May
- 8 Report: Modern Warfare 2 Remaster launches tomorrow
- 10 Resident Evil 3 Review
- Square Enix announces NieR Replicant remaster
- 9 Nintendo Direct Mini reveals big titles coming to Switch
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
One of the biggest JRPGs of recent years gets the royal treatment and expands on the original in a wonderful way.
No Russian Redux
Just as well they've already announced the next decade of releases.
Nintendo provides a much-needed digital escape from isolation.