The second developer diary for Splinter Cell Conviction has been released by Ubisoft. It gives an inside look at how the Israeli martial art Krav Maga and real-life firearm techniques inspired Conviction's new gameplay.
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
- 2 Bethesda to skip any E3 digital event this year
- Wasteland 3 release pushed back to August
- 1 Persona 5 Royal Review
- Minecraft Dungeons delayed to May
- 5 Report: Modern Warfare 2 Remaster launches tomorrow
- 10 Resident Evil 3 Review
- Square Enix announces NieR Replicant remaster
- 9 Nintendo Direct Mini reveals big titles coming to Switch
- 2 Doom Eternal opening weekend the best of the franchise
- 4 PlayStation Plus April Games Revealed
- 2 DOOM Eternal Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Bioshock, Borderlands, Xcom & More
No Russian Redux