Warner Bros. Interactive have released the launch trailer for LEGO Rock Band. Combining the multiplayer music experience of Rock Band with the accessibility, customization and humour of LEGO games, LEGO Rock Band allows players to create their own rock star style and customize their own avatars, band members, roadies, and managers. The game will be available in New Zealand on November 27 this year.
- Darksiders 3: Keepers of the Void DLC Review
- Anthem lead producer Ben Irving leaves BioWare
- 8 Dead Island 2 development now with Dambuster Studios
- 1 Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble Review
- 10 Need for Speed Heat revealed
- 5 Skater XL is coming to Xbox One
- System Shock 2 Enhanced Edition announced
- 2 Mojang cancels Minecraft Super Duper Graphics Pack
- 7 Australian Classifications Board seeking to ban DayZ
- 3 The No Man's Sky Beyond update is arriving soon
- Could battle royale be in the works for Modern Warfare?
- Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo to require loot box odds disclosure
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
For drugs not yet available in game.
No better looking blocks on the horizon
What is dead will never die.