In this Weazel news exclusive, Weazel’s crack team of investigative reporters and former lobbyists cut through the filter of the mainstream media to find the paranoia behind the truth to a recent string of attacks in Liberty City, which has forced LCPD into an escalating arms race. Our Weazel News expert demonstrates these fearsome new weapons including sticky bombs, advanced sniper rifles, automatic shotguns and exploding bullets; while recently discovered footage from a Liberty City tourist appears to show a rocket-equipped military grade helicopter known only as ‘The Buzzard’ wreaking havoc in Liberty City airspace.
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
- 2 Bethesda to skip any E3 digital event this year
- Wasteland 3 release pushed back to August
- 2 Persona 5 Royal Review
- 1 Minecraft Dungeons delayed to May
- 8 Report: Modern Warfare 2 Remaster launches tomorrow
- 10 Resident Evil 3 Review
- Square Enix announces NieR Replicant remaster
- 9 Nintendo Direct Mini reveals big titles coming to Switch
- 2 Doom Eternal opening weekend the best of the franchise
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
One of the biggest JRPGs of recent years gets the royal treatment and expands on the original in a wonderful way.
No Russian Redux