The Irrational Games team has spent the last 8 months crafting the final chapter of the BioShock Infinite saga. They are here to share with you some of their proudest work from Burial at Sea - Episode Two.
BioShock Infinite: Burial At Sea E2: Proudest Moments Trailer
- Bungie details Shadowkeep's release roadmap
- Final Fantasy VII Remake to feature 'classic' battle mode
- 2 Massive chunk of Death Stranding gameplay shown at TGS
- 2 Greedfall Review
- OtherSide reveals pre-alpha footage for System Shock 3
- Rage 2's first expansion releases this month
- Control update fixes major performance issues
- New trailer for Kingdom Hearts 3 DLC drops ahead of TGS
- Project Resistance looks to be a team-based RE title
- 1 Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order Review
- 1 VariDesk Pro Plus 36 & Dual Monitor Arm Review
- 2 Ancestors: The Humankind Odyssey Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Out with the new and in with the old
SHODAN has been busy.
I'm still confused, but more excited than ever.