Explore an alternate reality where George Washington has become a tyrant. Driven insane with unlimited power, he has transformed the young United States into a despotic empire. After witnessing the death of his loved ones in his tribe at King Washington's hands, a hero will rise, calling upon the special abilities locked within his lineage, to seek justice and freedom for the people.
Assassin's Creed III: The Tyranny of King Washington DLC trailer
- Rune 2 developer closes, reforms under Bethesda
- Netlix renews The Witcher for Season 2
- 5 EA Access won't offer head start for Jedi: Fallen Order
- 3 Sonic the Hedgehog is back and looks far less creepy
- 8 Where is our Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Review?
- 6 Need for Speed: Heat Review
- 34 Win a copy of Death Stranding and the digital soundtrack!
- 4 Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Review
- 3 Blizzard to merge Overwatch and its sequel eventually
- 1 Hermen Hulst is the new head of Worldwide Studios
- 1 IO Interactive confirm more of the team move on to next Hitman game
- 4 Microsoft: Halo MCC will come to PC "when it's ready"
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Can Ghost Games steer the series back on track, or is it time for it to be written-off?
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo have we got a competition for you!