Contracts is a new online mode which allows gamers to create and share their own custom hit challenges within the Hitman Absolution. Players will choose a level, targets, and weapons, and then set their own rules for completing the contract based on time, style and witnesses. There are no editors or complicated mechanics to learn; in Contracts gamers play to create. As an asynchronous mode, Contracts allows players to compete against friends at any time, regardless of whether they are online. Hitman Absolution will also ship with many pre-set Contracts designed by the developers at IO Interactive.
Hitman Absolution: Contracts playthrough trailer
- Gameplanet is shutting down
- 6 30 Under $30: Part 2: For a Few Dollars More
- 4 30 Under $30 Part 1: Two Tenners or Less
- 8 XCOM: Chimera Squad announced and releasing next week
- 1 MLB The Show 20 Review
- 1 Rumour: Resident Evil 4 Remake in development
- 14 Final Fantasy VII Remake Review
- 25 Sony reveal PlayStation 5 Controller
- Where is our Final Fantasy VII Remake Review?
- 1 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.