At E3, we spoke to Activision Vice President of Production, Daniel Suarez, about Treyarch's next iteration in the Call of Duty franchise, Black Ops II. We ask what new gameplay innovations players can expect.
Black Ops 2 producer: "we are innovating" with Strike Force and branching storylines
- Ten new games/projects being announced at the Game Awards
- CD Projekt Red to end Gwent support on consoles
- 11 Phil Spencer has already taken his next-gen Xbox Scarlett home
- 1 Rune 2 publisher sues developer for abandoning game
- Bungie details Destiny 2's Season of Dawn
- 1 Following Valve acquisition, In The Valley Of The Gods placed 'On Hold'
- 3 Riot to pay $10m settlement in gender discrimination suit
- 2 Kiwi dev Rocketwerkz offers unlimited leave to staff
- 3 Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Review
- 3 Facebook has acquired the studio behind Beat Saber
- The sun is setting on the ill-fated Battleborn
- 3 Pokemon Sword & Shield Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Quit stockpiling leave dayz
If it's ready, can we have ours before next Christmas please?
Taking time to explain.