At E3, we spoke to producer Garret Bittner about Firaxis's reboot of the much-loved but long-dormant XCOM franchise. We ask whether Enemy Unknown will deliver the level of difficulty that made the original such a challenge, and how the developers are managing and responding to fan feedback and expectations.
XCOM: Enemy Unknown's classic difficulty mode will be "brutal"
- Journey to the Savage Planet Review
- 1 Torchlight Frontiers is now officially Torchlight 3
- 2 Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot Review
- Patapon 2 PS4 remaster announced - releases this week
- Team Ninja Reveal Nioh 2 Story Trailer and DLC Season Pass
- 4 Dying Light 2 is the latest game hit with a delay
- 18 Stand Desk Review
- 8 Marvel’s Iron Man VR release pushed back to May
- 8 Cyberpunk 2077 release pushed back
- BioShock: The Collection rated for Nintendo Switch
- Disintegration multiplayer Beta coming soon
- 6 Doom Eternal's latest trailer is full of demonic carnage
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
The Yokai hunt begins March 13
Out with the new, in with the old.
Venture where no man has been before and kill everything in your path.