Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 publisher Activision has made public its downloadable content schedule for the game.
The first downloadable content, two multiplayer maps called Piazza and Liberation, launched today on Xbox 360.
A content calendar on the game’s official website states the Elite subscribers can expect the following 20 updates:
- February: New map
- March: New map, two new Spec Ops missions
- April: Two new maps
- May: New map, new Spec Ops mission
- June: New map, new Spec Ops mission, new game mode
- July: Two new maps
- August: New map, new Spec Ops mission, new game mode
- September: New map, new Spec Ops mission
The downloadable content is being developed by the three studios that collaborated on Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3: Infinity Ward, Sledgehammer and Raven.
The content will be bundled and offered for non-Elite subscribers at unannounced times.