Splash Damage has released four screens of its upcoming Brink DLC, Agents of Change. The DLC features two all-new environments, five new player abilities, two new outfits, and two new weapon attachments. Expected in July, the DLC will be free in the two weeks after it's released. Coinciding with the DLC will be a major title update that publisher Bethesda says will include, "online optimisations, AI enhancements and weapon balance tweaks based on player feedback."
Brink: Agents of Change DLC screens
DLC expected in July.
- Gameplanet is shutting down
- 6 30 Under $30: Part 2: For a Few Dollars More
- 4 30 Under $30 Part 1: Two Tenners or Less
- 8 XCOM: Chimera Squad announced and releasing next week
- 1 MLB The Show 20 Review
- 1 Rumour: Resident Evil 4 Remake in development
- 14 Final Fantasy VII Remake Review
- 25 Sony reveal PlayStation 5 Controller
- Where is our Final Fantasy VII Remake Review?
- 1 Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.