Inspired by the Warner Bros. theatrical release based on the best-selling children’s book by Maurice Sendak, Where the Wild Things Are lets players take on the role of Max as he journeys across the land of the Wild Things, which is on the brink of destruction. Max must join forces with the Wilds Things to find a way to escape to safety before it’s too late.
Where the Wild Things Are screenshots released
Max's journey in detail.
- Ten new games/projects being announced at the Game Awards
- CD Projekt Red to end Gwent support on consoles
- 11 Phil Spencer has already taken his next-gen Xbox Scarlett home
- 1 Rune 2 publisher sues developer for abandoning game
- Bungie details Destiny 2's Season of Dawn
- 1 Following Valve acquisition, In The Valley Of The Gods placed 'On Hold'
- 3 Riot to pay $10m settlement in gender discrimination suit
- 2 Kiwi dev Rocketwerkz offers unlimited leave to staff
- 3 Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Review
- 3 Facebook has acquired the studio behind Beat Saber
- The sun is setting on the ill-fated Battleborn
- 3 Pokemon Sword & Shield Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Quit stockpiling leave dayz
If it's ready, can we have ours before next Christmas please?
Taking time to explain.