We're back from the Call of Duty XP event, where all attendees were provided with a voucher entitling them to a collector's "Hardened Edition" of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 on either PlayStation 3 or Xbox 360 when it's released on November 8th.
Unfortunately for us, we can't accept such gifts and retain our integrity (and we really like it up here on our high horse). So we're giving our copy away!
Simply answer the question above, and you're in the draw.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 Hardened Edition
- A copy of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 with unique disc art.
- One year subscription to Call of Duty Elite valued at USD $50.
- “Founder status” on Elite, which includes an exclusive in-game emblem, player card, camouflage, clan XP boost, and other benefits.
- SteelBook case.
- PlayStation Network exclusive: “Animated Timeline Theme.”
- Xbox 360 exclusive: “Special Ops Juggernaut Xbox Live Outfit.”
- Limited-edition “field journal” with more than 100 pages of “authentic military sketches, diagrams and written entries.”
About Modern Warfare 3
Global warfare is raging and the battle will begin on 8th November when the cultural phenomenon Modern Warfare returns with the worldwide release of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 is the newest instalment in Activision's first person action series and is being developed by Infinity Ward and Sledgehammer Games.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entries close midday 16th September 2011.
- You must have a New Zealand address to enter the competition.
- You may not use multiple email addresses or other unfair means to gain advantage.
- You must be age 18 or over to enter the competition.
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Prizes not claimed after 7 days may be forfeited.
- Employees of Gameplanet (NZ) Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.