Shaun White Skateboarding from Ubisoft is available now, and we're giving away a $250 skateboard and three copies of the game!
One lucky winner will take home the skateboard and a copy of Shaun White Skateboarding on their choice of platform, whilst two other winners will receive their own copies of the game.
To be in with a chance to win, simply answer the question above! We'll draw the winners on Thursday 11 November.
Shaun White Skateboarding
As players skate, they add colour, life and brilliance to the city by extending handrails into endless grinds, carving alleys into half pipes, morphing streets into ramps and much more. Players can skate their way, any way they want, to create their own customized skating world that can also be shared with friends. Shaun White Skateboarding empowers skaters to push the limits of what's possible.
- Transform - Create incredible skate lines using city structures, stretch and twist handrails to dizzying heights, empty fountains to create bowls, make alleys into epic quarter pipes and so much more. New areas are revealed, better skate lines are created and buildings are transformed. Creativity is rewarded with points, gear and new skating opportunities.
- Innovate - With 80+ skate tricks hand-picked by Shaun (including a Shaun creation called the "Armadillo"), enjoy a unique and fun gameplay experience where you can shape, influence and transform the city while pulling off authentic skate moves. Experience all the sensations of an expert skater - the big air, sticking a landing, eating it and more!
- Explore - Find or create skate spots you've only dreamed about. The city is stretched over massive districts with tons of challenges to complete, including race, collect, narrative missions and more.
- Engage - Jump online to challenge your friends in co-operative or adversarial modes: online or local split-screen. Create your own maps, play with friends and see how you rank against players from across the world using online leaderboards.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entries close end of 10 November 2010.
- You must have a New Zealand address to enter the competition.
- You may not use multiple email addresses or other unfair means to gain advantage.
- You must be age 16 or over to enter the competition.
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Prizes not claimed after 7 days may be given to other competition entrants.
- Employees of Gameplanet (NZ) Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.