Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Conviction is due for release in New Zealand on the 16th April for Xbox 360, and the 30th April for PC. To celebrate, Gameplanet has five copies to give away!
To be in with a chance to win, simply answer the question above. Entries close end of 26th April.
About Splinter Cell: Conviction
The adventures of Sam Fisher continue in the fifth entry of the stealth-based series. In this game, all of the rules have changed, as the storyline takes a dramatic turn that will reinvent the Splinter Cell franchise forever. Fisher can no longer rely on his trusted bag of tools and iconic goggles. An investigation into his daughter's death unwittingly leads former agent Sam Fisher to discover he’s been betrayed by his prior agency, the Third Echelon. Now a renegade, Fisher finds himself in a race against time to thwart a deadly terrorist plot that threatens millions.
Uniting revolutionary gameplay enhancements with a high-octane, no-holds-barred storyline, Tom Clancy’s Splinter Cell Conviction arms you to the teeth with all the high-tech weaponry and lethal skills of an elite operative and invites you to enter a dangerous world where justice means making your own rules.
Splinter Cell: Conviction features
- New level of action for Splinter Cell: A full arsenal of cutting-edge innovations allow you to outflank foes with the Last Known Position system, tag and eliminate enemies using the Mark and Execute feature, and much more.
- Blockbuster experience: A unique storytelling style keeps you on the edge of your seat as you navigate the explosive world of a renegade agent where trust is impossible and justice requires you to go above the law.
- Jaw dropping visuals: A revolutionary new graphic direction delivers an utterly seamless gameplay experience that’ll keep you totally engrossed in the story of Sam Fisher.
- Explosive Xbox Live Play: Brand-new addictive multiplayer modes amp up the dramatic intensity like never before.
Competition Terms & Conditions
- Entries close end of 26 April 2010.
- You must have a New Zealand address to enter the competition.
- You may not use multiple email addresses or other unfair means to gain advantage.
- Entrants may be disqualified from the competition at Gameplanet's sole discretion.
- Employees of Gameplanet (NZ) Ltd or their suppliers are not eligible to enter.
- Prizes are not transferable. No correspondence will be entered into.