At the World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Class Panel during BlizzCon 2008, Blizzard's Greg Street (Game Systems Designer) explains the changes they have made to some of the classes in Wrath of the Lich King and how they designed the Death Knight class.
- 2 Did an artbook advert just confirm Diablo IV?
- 2 Reveal trailer for Werewolf: The Apocalypse – Earthblood is all kinds of cool
- 1 Modern Warfare will have a Battle Pass, not Loot Boxes
- 1 Riot announces new tactical FPS, fighting game & more
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Review
- 6 Google Stadia has a release date... for some
- 5 CD Projekt Red doubles-down on microtransaction disdain
- Fortnite Chapter 2 trailer leaks following black hole event
- 7 CoD dev claims Modern Warfare won't have loot boxes
- 8 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition Nintendo Switch Review
- 13 Blizzard responds to Blitzchung ban outrage
- Grid Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
How does an expansion fare from a newly-independent Bungie?
This guy gets it.
Pay no heed to the toxicity behind the curtain...