At the World of Warcraft: Wrath of the Lich King Class Panel during BlizzCon 2008, Blizzard's Greg Street (Game Systems Designer) explains the changes they have made to some of the classes in Wrath of the Lich King and how they designed the Death Knight class.
- 1 Modern Warfare will have a Battle Pass, not Loot Boxes
- 1 Riot announces new tactical FPS, fighting game & more
- Destiny 2: Shadowkeep Review
- 6 Google Stadia has a release date... for some
- 5 CD Projekt Red doubles-down on microtransaction disdain
- Fortnite Chapter 2 trailer leaks following black hole event
- 7 CoD dev claims Modern Warfare won't have loot boxes
- 8 The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Complete Edition Nintendo Switch Review
- 13 Blizzard responds to Blitzchung ban outrage
- Grid Review
- 14 Walkouts and boycotts continue against Blizzard
- IO Interactive is partnering with Warner Bros for a new IP
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Can CD Projekt Red deliver a technical miracle?
"Our relationships in China had no influence on our decision"
How does an expansion fare from a newly-independent Bungie?
This guy gets it.