DAYMARE: 1998 is a third-person survival horror game that recreates the mood of iconic titles from the '90s, with a fresh storyline. An incident that turns a small town into a deadly zone, three characters to play with and little time to find the truth, before its mutated citizens abruptly end your mission.
DAYMARE: 1998 - H.A.D.E.S. Story Teaser
- Agent 47 heads to the bank in Hitman 2's latest DLC
- 1 Warhammer: Chaosbane Review
- 1 Crash Team Racing Nitro-Fueled Review
- 1 CD Projekt Red on The Witcher 3 Switch port changes
- Cyberpunk 2077 private E3 demo will go public during PAX West
- Fallout 76's LTE battle royale could be here to stay
- 6 Report: New Nintendo Switch models in production
- Destroy All Humans remake set to invade next year
- Making the second FFVII game will be "more efficient"
- New Stranger Things mobile game a location-based RPG
- Torchlight II coming to consoles this September
- Nintendo Direct E3 Highlights
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Crash and his kart-racing pals are back and better than ever!
Perfect for first time players.
Withdraw life, deposit bodies, knit sweaters...
- 410 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 5111 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 28 Borderlands 2 DLC Commander Lilith and the fight for Scantuary
- 6886 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 80 Subnautica
- 40 Hell Let Loose - upcoming PC game
- 53 Best year of games I've ever seen: 2020.
- 252 The Division 2 - MMO-lite shooter
- 9940 Good deal thread
- 48 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order