DAYMARE: 1998 is a third-person survival horror game that recreates the mood of iconic titles from the '90s, with a fresh storyline. An incident that turns a small town into a deadly zone, three characters to play with and little time to find the truth, before its mutated citizens abruptly end your mission.
DAYMARE: 1998 - H.A.D.E.S. Story Teaser
- Borderlands 3 Review
- John Wick Hex releasing October 8
- 1 Terminator: Resistance announced for PS4, XBO & PC
- Daemon X Machina Review
- 1 E3 2020 could be a festival for media & influencers
- 8 The Sinking City Switch Review
- Gears 5 Review
- The MediEvil remake has now gone gold
- 1 NBA 2K20 Switch Review
- Bungie details Shadowkeep's release roadmap
- Final Fantasy VII Remake to feature 'classic' battle mode
- 2 Massive chunk of Death Stranding gameplay shown at TGS
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Out with the new and in with the old
Can The Coalition breathe new life into the almost fifteen year old series?
Plus weapon changes to resurrect guntypes