DAYMARE: 1998 is a third-person survival horror game that recreates the mood of iconic titles from the '90s, with a fresh storyline. An incident that turns a small town into a deadly zone, three characters to play with and little time to find the truth, before its mutated citizens abruptly end your mission.
DAYMARE: 1998 - H.A.D.E.S. Story Teaser
- 3 Australia's DayZ ban reversed by Classification Board
- 4 Remnant: From The Ashes Review
- 3 Crystal Dynamics release Marvel's Avengers footage
- Little Nightmares 2 announced for 2020 release
- Sony to acquire Insomniac Games
- 4 WoW Classic servers face login queues of 10,000
- Dragon Age 4 lead producer leaves BioWare
- Darksiders 3: Keepers of the Void DLC Review
- Anthem lead producer Ben Irving leaves BioWare
- 8 Dead Island 2 development now with Dambuster Studios
- 1 Tiny Metal: Full Metal Rumble Review
- 11 Need for Speed Heat revealed
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Making it official.
Once more, journey into the furious abyss!
- 6920 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 65 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 239 Who's playing what?
- 38 Final Fantasy VIII Remaster now available on Steam
- 5138 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 9985 Good deal thread
- 546 Apex Legends
- 14 Insurgency: Sandstorm
- 34 'Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' the best RPG you've never heard of!
- 21 Motivations and Gaming Habits of Australian Mobile Gamers.