DAYMARE: 1998 is a third-person survival horror game that recreates the mood of iconic titles from the '90s, with a fresh storyline. An incident that turns a small town into a deadly zone, three characters to play with and little time to find the truth, before its mutated citizens abruptly end your mission.
DAYMARE: 1998 - H.A.D.E.S. Story Teaser
- 8 The New DOOM Movie Looks Really Awful
- Super Mario Maker 2 Review
- 2 Halo Co-Creator Announces New Game
- Katana Zero Switch Review
- 13 Nintendo Announces Switch Lite
- Black Ops 4 Update Out Now On PS4
- 1 Watch The Opening Minutes of Remedy's Control
- Red Faction: Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered Switch Review
- Gears 5 Multiplayer Tech Test Coming Later This Month
- Amazon announces first director for Lord of the Rings show
- 2 Netflix pulls back the curtain on The Witcher TV series
- 7 My Friend Pedro Switch Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
How does Devolver's latest gaming bloodbath hold up against its peers?
Arriving soon on PC & Xbox One
- 15 'Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' the best RPG you've never heard of!
- 37 finally racing wheel
- 183 Who's playing what?
- 5128 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 16 Motivations and Gaming Habits of Australian Mobile Gamers.
- 6896 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 22 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 72 Steam Summer Sale 2019
- 36 Ever not played a Game because Its too Violent?
- 23 Rumor: PlayStation bidding for Remedy