DAYMARE: 1998 is a third-person survival horror game that recreates the mood of iconic titles from the '90s, with a fresh storyline. An incident that turns a small town into a deadly zone, three characters to play with and little time to find the truth, before its mutated citizens abruptly end your mission.
DAYMARE: 1998 - H.A.D.E.S. Story Teaser
- Destroy All Humans remake set to invade next year
- Making the second FFVII game will be "more efficient"
- New Stranger Things mobile game a location-based RPG
- Torchlight II coming to consoles this September
- Nintendo Direct E3 Highlights
- 6 A sequel to Breath of the Wild is in the works
- 3 Square Enix E3 Showcase Highlights
- Ubisoft E3 Showcase Highlights
- 2 Bethesda E3 2019 Showcase Highlights
- Microsoft E3 2019 Highlights
- Watch the Xbox E3 briefing live right here
- 3 Larian studios announces Baldur's Gate 3
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Deathloop, Wolfenstein, Doom and more. Still no Starfield.
Dogs, Details, and Developers.
Final Fantasy VII Remake, Marvel's Avengers and not much more.
Although they still don't know what will go in it.
- 245 The Division 2 - MMO-lite shooter
- 356 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 6875 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 9940 Good deal thread
- 48 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 10 Control - New Remedy game - ( PS4/XBO/PC)
- 23 Analyst predicts 20M people will abandon gaming PCs for consoles
- 50 Best year of games I've ever seen: 2020.
- 40 Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC
- 39 Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines 2