Plantoids Species Pack introduces a new phenotype for players with original art and animations. As the title implies, Plantoids will give Stellaris fans access to a plant-like species that has gained sentience and begun to spread its tendrils across the galaxy, planting the roots of new civilizations on new planets.
Stellaris: Console Edition - Plantoids Species Pack: Release Trailer
- Destroy All Humans remake set to invade next year
- Making the second FFVII game will be "more efficient"
- New Stranger Things mobile game a location-based RPG
- Torchlight II coming to consoles this September
- Nintendo Direct E3 Highlights
- 6 A sequel to Breath of the Wild is in the works
- 3 Square Enix E3 Showcase Highlights
- Ubisoft E3 Showcase Highlights
- 2 Bethesda E3 2019 Showcase Highlights
- Microsoft E3 2019 Highlights
- Watch the Xbox E3 briefing live right here
- 3 Larian studios announces Baldur's Gate 3
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Halo, Gears, Project Scarlett and more.
Deathloop, Wolfenstein, Doom and more. Still no Starfield.
Dogs, Details, and Developers.
- 356 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 6875 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 9940 Good deal thread
- 48 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 10 Control - New Remedy game - ( PS4/XBO/PC)
- 23 Analyst predicts 20M people will abandon gaming PCs for consoles
- 50 Best year of games I've ever seen: 2020.
- 40 Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC
- 39 Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines 2
- 23 Borderlands 2 DLC Commander Lilith and the fight for Scantuary