Plantoids Species Pack introduces a new phenotype for players with original art and animations. As the title implies, Plantoids will give Stellaris fans access to a plant-like species that has gained sentience and begun to spread its tendrils across the galaxy, planting the roots of new civilizations on new planets.
Stellaris: Console Edition - Plantoids Species Pack: Release Trailer
- 1 E3 2020 could be a festival for media & influencers
- 1 The Sinking City Nintendo Switch Review
- Gears 5 Review
- The MediEvil remake has now gone gold
- 1 NBA 2K20 Switch Review
- Bungie details Shadowkeep's release roadmap
- Final Fantasy VII Remake to feature 'classic' battle mode
- 2 Massive chunk of Death Stranding gameplay shown at TGS
- 2 Greedfall Review
- OtherSide reveals pre-alpha footage for System Shock 3
- Rage 2's first expansion releases this month
- Control update fixes major performance issues
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Out with the new and in with the old
I'm still confused, but more excited than ever.
Plus weapon changes to resurrect guntypes