Take a Journey to the Savage Planet, a bright and colorful alien world filled with weird and wonderful creatures. Launching Early 2020 on PlayStation 4, Journey to the Savage Planet is an upbeat first-person adventure game. As an employee of Kindred Aerospace, which proudly touts its rating as the “4th Best Interstellar Exploration Company”, players will be dropped onto an uncharted planet deep in a fictitious, far-away corner of the universe. Launched with high hopes but little equipment and no real plan, players are tasked with exploring, cataloging alien flora and fauna and determining if the planet is fit for human habitation.
Journey to the Savage Planet - Environment Teaser
- 1 Half-Life: Alyx trailer drops with April 2020 release
- 3 First Borderlands 3 campaign DLC releases next month
- Arkane veterans announce WolfEye Studios
- 7 Win 1 of 6 Double Movie Passes to Ready or Not
- 9 Game Awards 2019 nominees announced
- 7 PlayStation 5's controller designs look very familiar
- 11 Valve announce new Half-Life game for Steam VR
- Amy Hennig establishes new interactive media division at Skydance
- 8 Report: BioWare to overhaul Anthem
- Grinding Gear Games announces Path of Exile 2
- 6 Path of Exiles' first convention kicks off this weekend
- Rockstar apologises for rocky Red Dead Redemption 2 PC release
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Blizzard North to attend for Q&A
And takes a shot at mobile gaming
If it ain't broke...
- 300 Borderlands 3
- 25 Terminator: Resistance - actually good?
- 255 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 78 Google Stadia
- 53 'Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' the best RPG you've never heard of!
- 20 Diablo IV
- 2334 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 5150 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 338 The Outer Worlds
- 7060 Gaming General Discussion Thread