Take a Journey to the Savage Planet, a bright and colorful alien world filled with weird and wonderful creatures. Launching Early 2020 on PlayStation 4, Journey to the Savage Planet is an upbeat first-person adventure game. As an employee of Kindred Aerospace, which proudly touts its rating as the “4th Best Interstellar Exploration Company”, players will be dropped onto an uncharted planet deep in a fictitious, far-away corner of the universe. Launched with high hopes but little equipment and no real plan, players are tasked with exploring, cataloging alien flora and fauna and determining if the planet is fit for human habitation.
Journey to the Savage Planet - Environment Teaser
- 2 Former BioWare veteran spearheads new studio for Wizards of the Coast
- 2 Days Gone Review
- 6 Krispy Kreme Doughnuts launch Throwback Party range
- 2 Hitman HD Enhanced Collection Review
- Kingdom Hearts 3 Critical Mode coming soon
- Lucasfilm has something KOTOR related in development
- 36 Microsoft unveil Xbox One S All-Digital Edition
- Sphero Specdrums let you make music with colour
- 20 Sony reveals first details for the PlayStation 5
- Respawn co-founder Jason West joins Epic Games
- 1 A Tomb Raider movie sequel just got greenlit
- Jedi: Fallen Order unveiled with November release date
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Donuts & Arcade Games? Why not?
Wizard puts that Magic money to good use
- 16 Mortal Kombat 11
- 9886 Good deal thread
- 25 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 127 Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice - From Software
- 5099 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 6786 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 34 Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines 2
- 230 The Division 2 - MMO-lite shooter
- 260 The Sekiro Accessibility Debate
- 84 What is your platform?