Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden is a tactical adventure game combining the turn-based combat of XCOM with story, exploration, stealth, and strategy. Take control of a team of Mutants navigating a post-human Earth. Created by a team including former HITMAN leads and the designer of PAYDAY.
What is Mutant Year Zero Road to Eden?
- 1 THQ Nordic has 35 unannounced games in development
- 6 Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review
- Spider-Man's next DLC releases next week
- 4 The Game Awards 2018 nominees announced
- 2 New Sony patent points to a controller with a touchscreen
- Crackdown 3 confirmed for February 15 release
- 9 Activision is unhappy with Destiny 2: Forsaken sales
- 1 Microsoft aquires Obsidian Entertainment and InXile
- Tetris Effect Review
- 6 Red Dead Online's Beta is coming later this month
- Final Fantasy XV director resigns from Square Enix
- 32 PlayStation Classic console hands-on preview
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
The classic puzzler gets trippy
"There is still work to do..."
Majority of remaining DLC cancelled.