Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden is a tactical adventure game combining the turn-based combat of XCOM with story, exploration, stealth, and strategy. Take control of a team of Mutants navigating a post-human Earth. Created by a team including former HITMAN leads and the designer of PAYDAY.
What is Mutant Year Zero Road to Eden?
- 4 EA Access won't offer head start for Jedi: Fallen Order
- 3 Sonic the Hedgehog is back and looks far less creepy
- 8 Where is our Red Dead Redemption 2 PC Review?
- 6 Need for Speed: Heat Review
- 33 Win a copy of Death Stranding and the digital soundtrack!
- 4 Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 Review
- 3 Blizzard to merge Overwatch and its sequel eventually
- 1 Hermen Hulst is the new head of Worldwide Studios
- 1 IO Interactive confirm more of the team move on to next Hitman game
- 4 Microsoft: Halo MCC will come to PC "when it's ready"
- 31 Win 1 of 4 Terminator: Dark Fate Prize Packs - Update: Comp now closed!
- 12 Disco Elysium Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Don't rush the chief.
Can Ghost Games steer the series back on track, or is it time for it to be written-off?
La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo have we got a competition for you!