Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and IO Interactive today released a new video at PAX West teasing the next destination featured in HITMAN 2 – Colombia. This new setting will put players directly in the heart of a dark and dangerous South American rainforest, providing a vastly different canvas for Agent 47 to carry out his deadly missions. Truly a living, breathing jungle environment with threats lurking around every corner, Colombia will feature a unique gameplay experience with multiple paths to explore, unparalleled game depth and countless interactive possibilities for players. Stay tuned on the HITMAN 2 channels in the coming weeks for more details on this exciting new location.
Hitman 2 – Colombia teaser trailer
- 14 Win a Double Movie Pass to Fast & Furious: Hobbs & Shaw!
- Luigi's Mansion 3 Releasing This Halloween
- 4 Resident Evil 5 & 6 Switch Release Dates Confirmed
- 16 The New DOOM Movie Looks Really Awful
- Super Mario Maker 2 Review
- 2 Halo Co-Creator Announces New Game
- Katana Zero Switch Review
- 13 Nintendo Announces Switch Lite
- Black Ops 4 Update Out Now On PS4
- 1 Watch The Opening Minutes of Remedy's Control
- Red Faction: Guerrilla Re-Mars-tered Switch Review
- Gears 5 Multiplayer Tech Test Coming Later This Month
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
You may never need another Mario game again...
In Cinemas August 1
Triple Pack With RE4 Also Announced
- 75 Is PUBG dead?
- 533 Apex Legends
- 46 Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC
- 24 Rumor: PlayStation bidding for Remedy
- 9960 Good deal thread
- 184 Who's playing what?
- 16 'Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' the best RPG you've never heard of!
- 46 finally racing wheel
- 26 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 45 Ever not played a Game because Its too Violent?