Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and IO Interactive today released a new video at PAX West teasing the next destination featured in HITMAN 2 – Colombia. This new setting will put players directly in the heart of a dark and dangerous South American rainforest, providing a vastly different canvas for Agent 47 to carry out his deadly missions. Truly a living, breathing jungle environment with threats lurking around every corner, Colombia will feature a unique gameplay experience with multiple paths to explore, unparalleled game depth and countless interactive possibilities for players. Stay tuned on the HITMAN 2 channels in the coming weeks for more details on this exciting new location.
Hitman 2 – Colombia teaser trailer
- Just Cause 4: Deep Dive trailer is completely bonkers
- Moonlighter Review
- It looks like Square-Enix is working on a PS5 title.
- 12 Report: Sony won't be at E3 2019
- 1 THQ Nordic has 35 unannounced games in development
- 19 Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review
- Spider-Man's next DLC releases next week
- 6 The Game Awards 2018 nominees announced
- 2 New Sony patent points to a controller with a touchscreen
- Crackdown 3 confirmed for February 15 release
- 9 Activision is unhappy with Destiny 2: Forsaken sales
- 3 Microsoft aquires Obsidian Entertainment and InXile
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.