Join Audio Director Rob Bridgett and Composer Brian D’Oliveira, as they take you through their three-year journey to craft the sound and music of Shadow of the Tomb Raider. From dense jungles and bustling city hubs to terrifying tombs and underwater cenotes – the game’s rich environments come to life with an immersive and authentic audio experience.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider – Sound and Music dev diary
- 5 Respawn banned over 16,000 cheaters in Apex Legends
- THQ Nordic's net sales increased 700% in 2018
- 1 Neill Blomkamp's 'Conviction' is a stunning Anthem trailer
- 2 Metro Exodus Review
- 1 Missed the Nintendo Direct? Watch it here!
- 1 Activision Blizzard lays off 775 staff after "record results"
- New Days Gone trailer showcases love, loss and a sledgehammer to the head
- Upcoming Red Dead Online update changes detailed
- 1 Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes Review
- Sony Interactive Entertainment appoints Jim Ryan as President and CEO
- 6 There's a new Nintendo Direct confirmed for tomorrow
- New Rage 2 gameplay looks like a blast
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Too bad it's not a movie
SIE Chairman elaborates on decision to skip the 2019 event
In-game reporting feature in the works?
- 129 Metro Exodus
- 405 Anthem - MMO-ARPG Shooter by BioWare Edmonton
- 224 Apex Legends
- 16 Far Cry: New Dawn - Post-apocalyptic Far Cry 5 direct sequel
- 9851 Good deal thread
- 5068 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 6670 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 99 Kingdom Hearts III
- 251 Resident Evil 2 : Remake
- 70 Crackdown 3