Join Audio Director Rob Bridgett and Composer Brian D’Oliveira, as they take you through their three-year journey to craft the sound and music of Shadow of the Tomb Raider. From dense jungles and bustling city hubs to terrifying tombs and underwater cenotes – the game’s rich environments come to life with an immersive and authentic audio experience.
Shadow of the Tomb Raider – Sound and Music dev diary
- It's finally time to kill Sean Bean in Hitman 2
- 4 Win 1 of 5 double passes to Mortal Engines!
- Telltale's final Walking Dead season back in development
- Sunset Overdrive Director is moving to The Initiative
- Just Cause 4: Deep Dive trailer is completely bonkers
- Moonlighter Review
- It looks like Square-Enix is working on a PS5 title.
- 12 Report: Sony won't be at E3 2019
- 1 THQ Nordic has 35 unannounced games in development
- 19 Spyro Reignited Trilogy Review
- Spider-Man's next DLC releases next week
- 6 The Game Awards 2018 nominees announced
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.