World War 3 is a multiplayer military FPS set in a modern, global conflict. Strong teamplay, national armed forces, real locations, full body awareness and a versatile customization system all contribute to the authenticity of the modern combat experience enhanced by other essential elements such as a robust ballistic system, advanced armors and life-like weapons. Produced in cooperation with military R&D centers and consultants, World War 3 shows the consequences of every battle in the context of a global war campaign on a strategic war map.
World War 3 – Gamescom 2018 gameplay trailer
- 3 I played two hours of Red Dead Redemption 2
- 1 Devil May Cry 5 TGS trailer is utterly bonkers
- Red Dead Online Public Beta launches this November
- 14 Sony plays the nostalgia card with the PlayStation Classic
- 7 Capcom's Vancouver studio is being shut down
- 1 Ubisoft details post-release content for AC: Odyssey
- Rockstar reveals more Red Dead Redemption 2 locales and info
- Lamplight City Review
- 10 The NES Nintendo Switch controllers look great but...
- 3 The best parts from today's Nintendo Direct
- 1 Forza Horizon 4 Has Gone Gold
- 2 Nintendo announce Pikachu/Eevee themed Switch
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"Nintendo? Never heard of them."
The wild west has never looked better
Story, Events, and a cheeky Remaster
- 85 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 89 Path Of Exile
- 22 Forza Horizon 4
- 476 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 13 RIP Telltale Games?
- 23 Online FPS with a playerbase?
- 42 The Bard's Tale IV - InXile's latest RPG
- 4995 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 15 THQ Nordic Acquires TimeSplitters Franchise
- 6317 Gaming General Discussion Thread