The genre-defining masterpiece Resident Evil 2 returns, completely re-built from the ground up for a deeper narrative experience. Using Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine, Resident Evil 2 offers a fresh take on the classic survival horror saga with breathtakingly realistic visuals, heart-poundingly immersive audio, a new over-the-shoulder camera, and modernized controls on top of gameplay modes from the original game. The nightmares return reimagined for the PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®4 Pro on January 25, 2019.
Resident Evil 2 – E3 2018 announcement trailer
- 3 Report: Treyarch taking over leadership for 2020 CoD
- 4 Sony and Microsoft announce Cloud Gaming partnership
- 1 The Persistence getting free update to enable play without PSVR
- World War Z Review
- 4 World of Warcraft Classic gets a launch date
- 7 A Plague Tale: Innocence Review
- Skull and Bones gets lost at sea, will arrive at least a year late
- 3 Netflix are teasing E3 announcements
- 3 Oddworld Soulstorm will continue Abe's journey
- Dauntless gets full release next week
- 1 The writing is on the wall for Starbreeze Studios
- Falcon Age Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Closed beta for a select few starting from today
Do we really need yet another Zombie game?
- 511 Apex Legends
- 273 Resident Evil 2 : Remake
- 6839 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 10 Official E3 2019 Thread
- 112 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 9913 Good deal thread
- 291 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 33 RDR2: 6 months later - Masterpiece or Sluggish Snail?
- 24 Rage 2 thread
- 21 Mordhau