The genre-defining masterpiece Resident Evil 2 returns, completely re-built from the ground up for a deeper narrative experience. Using Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine, Resident Evil 2 offers a fresh take on the classic survival horror saga with breathtakingly realistic visuals, heart-poundingly immersive audio, a new over-the-shoulder camera, and modernized controls on top of gameplay modes from the original game. The nightmares return reimagined for the PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®4 Pro on January 25, 2019.
Resident Evil 2 – E3 2018 announcement trailer
- Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice releases early 2019
- 1 Nintendo show off a bunch of indie games
- Generation Zero continues to impress with new gameplay
- Fox21 picks up the rights for a Vampyr TV Show
- State of Mind Review
- 343 Industries: Halo Infinite is definitely Halo 6
- Hitman 2 video shows "How to Hitman" like a pro
- 2 Diablo III coming to Nintendo Switch [Updated]
- THQ Nordic just got us closer to a new TimeSplitters
- 1 Bethesda isn't done in the fight for console cross-play
- 6 The Battle for Azeroth is live... for some
- Fall of Light: Darkest Edition coming to consoles soon
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Elder Scrolls: Legends becomes the latest battleground.
The future's not so bright
What happens when Boston Dynamics goes too far?
- 164 Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS
- 143 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 37 Giveaway for Games/Steam
- 6251 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 146 Who's playing what?
- 458 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 12 THQ Nordic Acquires TimeSplitters Franchise
- 10 We Happy Few
- 9671 Good deal thread
- 39 Multiple Diablo in the works