The genre-defining masterpiece Resident Evil 2 returns, completely re-built from the ground up for a deeper narrative experience. Using Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine, Resident Evil 2 offers a fresh take on the classic survival horror saga with breathtakingly realistic visuals, heart-poundingly immersive audio, a new over-the-shoulder camera, and modernized controls on top of gameplay modes from the original game. The nightmares return reimagined for the PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®4 Pro on January 25, 2019.
Resident Evil 2 – E3 2018 announcement trailer
- 1 Overkill's The Walking Dead delayed on console
- Diablo 3 begins Season of Grandeur and makes quality of life changes
- 14 Win an epic Dragon Ball Prize Pack
- 6 New Days Gone footage debuts the Farewell Wilderness
- Gory Mortal Kombat 11 gameplay & story footage revealed
- EA Vancouver ceases work on open-world Star Wars title
- Hitman developers IO Interactive open new studio
- City of Brass is coming to Nintendo Switch next month
- All of Anthem's activities will offer matchmaking
- Rocket League is now fully cross-platform compatible
- 2 The Uncharted movie gets a new director
- Info on Black Ops 4's next update drops
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Smaller Star Wars game in the works instead.
Collector's Edition revealed
- 6613 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 5059 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 2196 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 30 Star Control Origins: Why you shouldn't buy this highly unethical (if decent) ripoff
- 14 EA has canceled its open-world Star Wars game
- 16 The Immortal Diablo II - The Prime Evil returns
- 52 Your Most Anticipated Games for 2019?
- 9828 Good deal thread
- 64 Is PUBG dead?
- 36 MechWarrior 5: Mercenaries