The genre-defining masterpiece Resident Evil 2 returns, completely re-built from the ground up for a deeper narrative experience. Using Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine, Resident Evil 2 offers a fresh take on the classic survival horror saga with breathtakingly realistic visuals, heart-poundingly immersive audio, a new over-the-shoulder camera, and modernized controls on top of gameplay modes from the original game. The nightmares return reimagined for the PlayStation®4 and PlayStation®4 Pro on January 25, 2019.
Resident Evil 2 – E3 2018 announcement trailer
- PlayStation E3 2018 Show Highlights
- Ubisoft E3 2018 Show Highlights
- Bethesda E3 2018 Show Highlights
- 37 Todd Howard confirms Fallout 76 as online survival game
- Xbox E3 2018 Show Highlights
- 1 Just Cause 4 confirmed on Steam
- 1 Crackdown 3 pushed to early 2019
- Hitman 2 releasing this year
- Realm Royale Enters Steam Early Access
- 3 Destiny 2's first expansion, Forsaken, announced
- 24 Vampyr calls forth the darkness inside
- 1 Paradox acquires Battletech studio Harebrained Schemes
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
"We nailed it!"
- 6077 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 33 Next Xbox codenamed "Scarlet"
- 68 Vampyr - RPG by DONTNOD
- 9655 Good deal thread
- 112 Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS
- 131 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 946 E3 2018 Thread
- 16 Ghost of Tsushima
- 31 PSA. Pimp you Nintendo Switch. The big hand, big screen edition
- 67 Shadow of the Tomb Raider