Launching in 2019, RAGE 2 combines id Software’s shooter pedigree and Avalanche Studios’ open world prowess to offer players the best of both worlds. As Walker, the last Ranger of the wasteland, you’ll traverse diverse landscapes using an array of powerful weapons and unique Nanotrite abilities to defeat ferocious factions, massive mutants, and the oppressive rule of The Authority.
Rage 2 – E3 2018 gameplay walkthrough
- 6 New Days Gone footage debuts the Farewell Wilderness
- Gory Mortal Kombat 11 gameplay & story footage revealed
- EA Vancouver ceases work on open-world Star Wars title
- Hitman developers IO Interactive open new studio
- City of Brass is coming to Nintendo Switch next month
- All of Anthem's activities will offer matchmaking
- Rocket League is now fully cross-platform compatible
- 2 The Uncharted movie gets a new director
- Info on Black Ops 4's next update drops
- 10 Activision and Bungie are getting a divorce
- THQ Nordic acquires the rights to Outcast
- 5 Red Dead Online now has a Battle Royale mode
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Smaller Star Wars game in the works instead.
115 Day Celebration Event and more inbound!
Let the queues begin.