This morning at PDXCON, the publisher’s annual fan convention, it was announced that Paradox is collaborating with a series of proven board game designers to bring its own game worlds to life outside of digital platforms. Beginning with Paradox’s iconic series Crusader Kings, Europa Universalis, Hearts of Iron, and Cities: Skylines, the creators at Paradox will capture the strategy and themes of its games in tabletop form, allowing players to tell their own stories in a new way.
Paradox board games trailer
- 3 Report: Treyarch taking over leadership for 2020 CoD
- 4 Sony and Microsoft announce Cloud Gaming partnership
- 1 The Persistence getting free update to enable play without PSVR
- World War Z Review
- 4 World of Warcraft Classic gets a launch date
- 7 A Plague Tale: Innocence Review
- Skull and Bones gets lost at sea, will arrive at least a year late
- 3 Netflix are teasing E3 announcements
- 3 Oddworld Soulstorm will continue Abe's journey
- Dauntless gets full release next week
- 1 The writing is on the wall for Starbreeze Studios
- Falcon Age Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Closed beta for a select few starting from today
Do we really need yet another Zombie game?
- 511 Apex Legends
- 273 Resident Evil 2 : Remake
- 6839 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 10 Official E3 2019 Thread
- 112 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 9913 Good deal thread
- 291 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 33 RDR2: 6 months later - Masterpiece or Sluggish Snail?
- 24 Rage 2 thread
- 21 Mordhau