This morning at PDXCON, the publisher’s annual fan convention, it was announced that Paradox is collaborating with a series of proven board game designers to bring its own game worlds to life outside of digital platforms. Beginning with Paradox’s iconic series Crusader Kings, Europa Universalis, Hearts of Iron, and Cities: Skylines, the creators at Paradox will capture the strategy and themes of its games in tabletop form, allowing players to tell their own stories in a new way.
Paradox board games trailer
- 4 Starlink: Battle for Atlas Review
- 1 Check out the Red Dead Redemption 2 launch trailer
- 29 Red Dead Redemption 2 rumoured to ship on 2 discs
- WWE 2K19 Review
- 2 Sean Bean is ready to die yet again in Hitman 2
- 4 CoD physical sales continue to decline with Black Ops 4
- Sinner: Sacrifice For Redemption Review
- 5 Call of Duty: Black Ops 4 Review
- EA hints at a Command & Conquer remaster
- 10 Blizzard announces Diablo 3 Nintendo Switch Bundle
- 4 Malicious messages are crashing PS4 consoles [updated]
- Hitman 2 introduces 1v1 'Ghost Mode'
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery...if it works.