This morning at PDXCON, the publisher’s annual fan convention, it was announced that Paradox is collaborating with a series of proven board game designers to bring its own game worlds to life outside of digital platforms. Beginning with Paradox’s iconic series Crusader Kings, Europa Universalis, Hearts of Iron, and Cities: Skylines, the creators at Paradox will capture the strategy and themes of its games in tabletop form, allowing players to tell their own stories in a new way.
Paradox board games trailer
- Where is our Final Fantasy VII Remake Review?
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons Review
- 3 The Last of Us Part 2 sees another delay
- 4 Mortal Shell set to scratch Souls-like itch later this year
- 2 Bethesda to skip any E3 digital event this year
- Wasteland 3 release pushed back to August
- 3 Persona 5 Royal Review
- 1 Minecraft Dungeons delayed to May
- 8 Report: Modern Warfare 2 Remaster launches tomorrow
- 10 Resident Evil 3 Review
- Square Enix announces NieR Replicant remaster
- 9 Nintendo Direct Mini reveals big titles coming to Switch
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
One of the biggest JRPGs of recent years gets the royal treatment and expands on the original in a wonderful way.
Just as well they've already announced the next decade of releases.
Nintendo provides a much-needed digital escape from isolation.
- 7228 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 50 What are you playing this lockdown?
- 147 Resident Evil 3 Remake Planned For 2020
- 93 Doom Eternal - Hell on Earth
- 448 COD 2019 : Modern Warfare
- 27 Rumor: E3 cancelled!
- 14 JRPG General Discussion
- 81 Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC
- 10090 Good deal thread
- 65 Half-Life: Alyx - VR game