What is Crusader Kings II without Crusades? The new Holy Fury expansion brings even more attention to the religious wars of the era with a specific focus on the Christian wars against their Pagan neighbors to the north. New religious options for pagan nations, new Crusading mechanics, and new character interactions are the highlights of a fiery add-on to the beloved dynasty sim.
Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury announcement trailer
- Supermassive's The Dark Pictures has a release date
- Just Cause 4 DLC coming alongside big update
- New Sony division to adapt PlayStation IPs for film & TV
- 3 Report: Treyarch taking over leadership for 2020 CoD
- 5 Sony and Microsoft announce Cloud Gaming partnership
- 1 The Persistence getting free update to enable play without PSVR
- World War Z Review
- 4 World of Warcraft Classic gets a launch date
- 7 A Plague Tale: Innocence Review
- Skull and Bones gets lost at sea, will arrive at least a year late
- 4 Netflix are teasing E3 announcements
- 3 Oddworld Soulstorm will continue Abe's journey
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Closed beta for a select few starting from today
Do we really need yet another Zombie game?
- 40 RDR2: 6 months later - Masterpiece or Sluggish Snail?
- 22 Official E3 2019 Thread
- 6844 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 512 Apex Legends
- 273 Resident Evil 2 : Remake
- 112 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 9913 Good deal thread
- 291 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 24 Rage 2 thread
- 21 Mordhau