What is Crusader Kings II without Crusades? The new Holy Fury expansion brings even more attention to the religious wars of the era with a specific focus on the Christian wars against their Pagan neighbors to the north. New religious options for pagan nations, new Crusading mechanics, and new character interactions are the highlights of a fiery add-on to the beloved dynasty sim.
Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury announcement trailer
- 1 Win 1 of 4 Double Movie Passes to Ready or Not
- 3 Game Awards 2019 nominees announced
- 3 PlayStation 5's controller designs look very familiar
- 11 Valve announce new Half-Life game for Steam VR
- Amy Hennig establishes new interactive media division at Skydance
- 7 Report: BioWare to overhaul Anthem
- Grinding Gear Games announces Path of Exile 2
- 6 Path of Exiles' first convention kicks off this weekend
- Rockstar apologises for rocky Red Dead Redemption 2 PC release
- Rune 2 developer closes, reforms under Bethesda
- 4 Netflix renews The Witcher for Season 2
- 5 EA Access won't offer head start for Jedi: Fallen Order
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Blizzard North to attend for Q&A
And takes a shot at mobile gaming
- 16 Terminator: Resistance - actually good?
- 236 Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order
- 20 Diablo IV
- 2334 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 5150 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 69 Google Stadia
- 338 The Outer Worlds
- 7060 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 52 'Warsim: The Realm of Aslona' the best RPG you've never heard of!
- 15 New Mass Effect Game Is Very Early in Development