Halo: Fireteam Raven is a cooperative arcade sci-fi shooting game from arcade legends Raw Thrills and Play Mechanix in a unique partnership and collaboration with 343 Industries. Set in the timeframe of the original Halo: Combat Evolved, this new immersive experience hot-drops players feet first into the boots of Fireteam Raven – a group of elite Orbital Drop Shock Troopers (ODST) – on the surface of Alpha Halo as they try desperately to prevent the alien Covenant alliance from taking control of the ancient superweapon.
Halo: Fireteam Raven arcade experience reveal trailer
- Paradox announces Imperator: Rome, board games, and much more
- 5 Microsoft unveils the Xbox Adaptive Controller for those with limited mobility
- Ubisoft delays Skull and Bones, but The Division 2 is coming
- 3 BLOPS 4: Campaign out, battle royale in, Zombies expanded
- 7 Take-Two delays a game that is almost certainly Borderlands
- Skullgirls studio delays action RPG Indivisible into 2019
- Shenmue III delayed for a second time
- Metro Exodus delayed to 2019
- 6 Sony to end production of physical Vita games
- X-COM spiritual successor Phoenix Point delayed
- 1 GSC announces S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 for the second time
- 2 Headset sales skyrocket thanks to battle royale games
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Just Cause studio joins forces with id.
Well, there it is.
- 161 E3 2018 Thread
- 178 Pillars of eternity 2: deadfire
- 732 What does your gaming set up look like? (PICS)
- 1997 Battlegrounds
- 6002 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 13 COD 2019 is Modern Warfare 4 and has a Campaign
- 16 State of Decay 2 (PC/Xb1) - co-op zombie survival
- 1108 Dark Souls for PC
- 9638 Good deal thread
- 44 Anthem - MMO-ARPG Shooter by BioWare Edmonton