Welcome to Kawawii Island, a paradise resort where friends and family can enjoy 50+ co-op and competitive activities. There are all sorts of exciting ways to explore the island, from horseback to buggies, snow mobiles to inline skates. And to add to the fun, up to 4 players can enjoy visiting and discovering every corner of the island together!
Go Vacation announcement trailer
- Making the second FFVII game will be "more efficient"
- New Stranger Things mobile game a location-based RPG
- Torchlight II coming to consoles this September
- Nintendo Direct E3 Highlights
- 6 A sequel to Breath of the Wild is in the works
- 3 Square Enix E3 Showcase Highlights
- Ubisoft E3 Showcase Highlights
- 2 Bethesda E3 2019 Showcase Highlights
- Microsoft E3 2019 Highlights
- Watch the Xbox E3 briefing live right here
- 3 Larian studios announces Baldur's Gate 3
- New Destiny expansion detailed, core game goes F2P
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Halo, Gears, Project Scarlett and more.
Deathloop, Wolfenstein, Doom and more. Still no Starfield.
Dogs, Details, and Developers.
- 351 Cyberpunk 2077 - CD Projekt RED says it won't ship incomplete (or something)
- 49 Best year of games I've ever seen: 2020.
- 6872 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 9938 Good deal thread
- 40 Halo: The Master Chief Collection PC
- 39 Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines 2
- 23 Borderlands 2 DLC Commander Lilith and the fight for Scantuary
- 37 Watch_Dogs 3 leaked by Amazon
- 37 Star Control Origins: Why you shouldn't buy this highly unethical (if decent) ripoff
- 12 Oddworld: Soulstorm