Designed primarily to meet the needs of gamers with limited mobility, the Xbox Adaptive Controller is a unified hub for devices that help make gaming more accessible. Connect external devices such as switches, buttons, mounts, and joysticks to create a custom controller experience that is uniquely yours. Button, thumbstick, and trigger inputs are controlled with assistive devices (sold separately) connected through 3.5mm jacks and USB ports. Learn more at http://www.xbox.com/adaptive-controller.
Xbox Adaptive Controller trailer
- 3 Nathan Fillion went and made an Uncharted fan film
- Commandos IP acquired by Kalypso Media Group
- 11 Be nice in Rainbow Six Siege or risk getting banned
- 4 James Ohlen has retired after 22 years with BioWare
- Ellie is getting an NPC companion in The Last of Us Part II
- Fortnite eSports event with $8 million prize pool announced
- New Hearthstone expansion gets a taste for mad science
- 8 Overwatch Raises $12.7 Million For Breast Cancer Research
- 3 EA acquires game developer Industrial Toys
- 83 Inside Review updated for Nintendo Switch
- 13 Monster Hunter: World hits PC next month
- 1 Darksiders III could be releasing this November
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Nathan Drake strikes gold again.
Swapping dev tools for a pen & dice.
The battle against toxicity rages on
Sequels and Remasters on the horizon