Designed primarily to meet the needs of gamers with limited mobility, the Xbox Adaptive Controller is a unified hub for devices that help make gaming more accessible. Connect external devices such as switches, buttons, mounts, and joysticks to create a custom controller experience that is uniquely yours. Button, thumbstick, and trigger inputs are controlled with assistive devices (sold separately) connected through 3.5mm jacks and USB ports. Learn more at http://www.xbox.com/adaptive-controller.
Xbox Adaptive Controller trailer
- New Sony patent points to a controller with a touchscreen
- Crackdown 3 confirmed for February 15 release
- 7 Activision is unhappy with Destiny 2: Forsaken sales
- 1 Microsoft aquires Obsidian Entertainment and InXile
- Tetris Effect Review
- 6 Red Dead Online's Beta is coming later this month
- Final Fantasy XV director resigns from Square Enix
- 20 PlayStation Classic console hands-on preview
- 13 Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales Review
- Blizzard has mobile titles in the works for multiple IPs
- Kingdom Hearts III voice cast unveiled
- Marvel’s Spider-Man: The Heist DLC Review
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
The classic puzzler gets trippy
"There is still work to do..."
- 5037 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 1782 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 6442 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 168 BlizzCon 2018 Thread
- 376 Battlefield V: Reveal Trailer WW2 FPS
- 36 Kingdom Hearts III
- 29 With Forza series now on PC, is there any reason to buy an Xbox?
- 59 Game Of The Year 2018 Discussion Thread
- 65 World Of Warcraft: Classic
- 12 FFXV director resigns from Square (DLC cancelled,$33m loss)