Eastward is an adventure game for PC & Mac combining RPG elements, with a visual style inspired by 90s Japanese animation. As the world around falls to ruin, you play as hardworking digger John, who must guide a mysterious girl named Sam through dangerous decaying cities, inhabited by strange monsters, and even stranger people!
Eastward announcement trailer
- Red Dead Online Public Beta launches this November
- 6 Sony plays the nostalgia card with the PlayStation Classic
- 4 Capcom's Vancouver studio is being shut down
- 1 Ubisoft details post-release content for AC: Odyssey
- Rockstar reveals more Red Dead Redemption 2 locales and info
- Lamplight City Review
- 10 The NES Nintendo Switch controllers look great but...
- 3 The best parts from today's Nintendo Direct
- 1 Forza Horizon 4 Has Gone Gold
- 2 Nintendo announce Pikachu/Eevee themed Switch
- New Game Plus is coming to Marvel's Spider-Man
- Spider-Man is smashing sales records in the UK
Don't miss a thing - get the day's top gaming stories blasted into your brain every evening.
Story, Events, and a cheeky Remaster
The wild west has never looked better
Beautiful form, terrible function
- 466 Red Dead Redemption 2
- 37 The Bard's Tale IV - InXile's latest RPG
- 4993 What are you currently playing? (screenshots)
- 13 THQ Nordic Acquires TimeSplitters Franchise
- 10 Online FPS with a playerbase?
- 6317 Gaming General Discussion Thread
- 36 Valve opens almost all floodgates on Steam storefront
- 18 Forza Horizon 4
- 82 Shadow of the Tomb Raider
- 85 Path Of Exile